India Post invites application for the recruitment of Post Man/ Mailguard with Any Graduate holders
Company name :India Post
Posts : Post Man/ Mailguard
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs 5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 740
Last date to apply : 03 Dec 2014
Details of Post :
Post Man/ Mailguard
Qualification : Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Board or University
|Division||No. of Post|
|1||New Delhi South West Division||104|
|2||New Delhi West Division||107|
|3||Delhi East Division||107|
|4||New Delhi Central Division||83|
|5||Delhi North Division||116|
|6||New Delhi South Division||160|
|8||New Delhi HO||25|
|1||New Delhi Sorting Division||01|
|2||Delhi Sorting Division||04|
|3||Airmail Sorting Division||03|
- Pay Scale : Rs 5200-20200/-
- Age Limit : 18-27 Yrs
- Cost of application form registration Rs.100/-.
- Examination Fee : Rs.400/-
Probation Period : Two years
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be purely on merit basis, which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude Test seperately for each category
How to Apply
- The applicant has to access the IndiaPost website www.indiapost.gov.in in the Opportunity Section with seeing the detailed notification issued by the Department and instructions sheet/information brochure.
- Before starting registration of his/her application on the website the applicant should read the notification/instruction sheet carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His/her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible applicants and reasons thereof would be prompted.
- Before starting his/her registration of application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (not more than 40 KB in .jpg/.jpeg format) and signature(not more than 40 KB in .ipg/ipeg format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application on-line.
- One applicant has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicants.
- Applicants should fill the detail/inputs in the on-line application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on SUBMIT button at the end of the registration of online application form.Before pressing the SUBMIT button the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field/inputs mentioned in the application. Name of the applicant of his/her father etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it so appears in the matriculation certificate /marksheet . Any change/alteration found/detected later on may lead to his disqualification of candidature.
- The applicants will kindly note that the particulars mentioned in the on-line application will be considered as final and no change/alteration/modification will be allowed/entertained after submission of the on-line application under any circumstances.
- After successful registration, a provisional unique registration number (URN) will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The Applicant will be informed the registration number through SMS on the given mobile number in the application. The applicant has to generate the Challan in triplicate to enable him to pay the fee. Applicant has to take out a printout of the system generated fee payment Challan. The applicant has to retain a copy of his challan for future reference.
- The applicant is further advised to fill in the on-line application form in one go and save the data. The applicant can edit the particulars if needed before final submission of the application form. Once the application is filled completely, the applicant should submit the data.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 03 Dec 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From India Post|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017