India Post has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Post.
Eligible candidates can apply online / offline for the Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Job on or before 20/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : India Post
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 6,578 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :India Post , Across India
Detail of India Post – Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Pay of the Posts:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Vacancies: Tentatively the vacancies for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and DEO are 3523, 2049 and 1006 respectively. 3. Reservation: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ExS/PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
- Permissible disability for PH candidates: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: One Leg affected (OL), One Arm affected (OA), One Arm One Leg affected (OAL), Both Leg Affected but not Arm (BL), Muscular weakness and limited Physical endurance (MW), Blind(B), Low Vision (LV), Hearing Handicapped (HH) are eligible of the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant. Data Entry Operator: One Arm Affected (OA), One Leg Affected (OL), One arm and one leg affected (OAL), Both Leg Affected (BL), Hearing Handicapped (HH) and 2 Low Vision (LV) are eligible for the post of Data Entry Operator. Lower Division Clerk: One Arm Affected (OA), Both Legs Affected (BL), One Leg Affected (OL), One arm and one leg Affected (OAL), Blind (B), Low Vision (LV) & Hearing Handicapped (HH), are eligible for the post of Lower Division Clerk. 5. Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
- Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01.08.2015 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1997.
- Educational Qualification ( As on 01.08.2015) Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995, the Degree obtained through open Universities/Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU. Accordingly, unless such Degrees had been recognized for the period when the candidates acquired the relevant qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification. Candidates who have not acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and acquire documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01.08.2015 will also be eligible. All candidates who are called for appearing at the Typing Test/Skill Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificate in Original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificate, etc. as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01.08.2015 failing which the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2015 and he/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification.
Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession. However, he/she can avail of the benefit of reservation as ex-serviceman for subsequent employment if he/she immediately, after joining civil employment, gives self-declaration/undertaking to the concerned employer about the date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment as mentioned in the OM NO. 36034/1/2014-Estt (Res) dated 14.08.2014 issued by DOP&T. The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation as per rules. For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex- Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post / Service, the status of ex-serviceman and /or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement with the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the Closing Date (i.e. 13.07.2015), or otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency
Payment of application fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders. The candidates submitting application offline (paper mode) should pay the fee of Rs 100 (Rupees one hundred only) by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression of the cancellation stamp partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities. Application with CRFS not cancelled by the post office will be rejected outright. As Department of Posts is in the process of phasing out CRF stamps, and there may be shortage of CRF stamps, candidates are advised to apply on-line. The candidates submitting application form online (computer based) should pay the fee of Rs 100 (Rupees one hundred only) by means of SBI Challan or Online payment through Net banking or any credit/debit cards only. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee paid by modes other than CRFS for off-line applications and other than through SBI Challan /Net banking/credit and debit cards as indicated above in case of online application will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited. Candidates submitting their application online shall make their payment through the State Bank of India as per instructions (Annexure-II B).
Selection Procedure for India Post – Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/7/2015.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test/Typing Test on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination. Candidates who qualify in the skill test/Typing Test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination. Allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
- Provided that SC, ST, OBC, and PH candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies.
- Such SC, ST, OBC, and PH candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs, and PH candidates which will, thus, comprise of SC,ST,OBC and PH candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard.
- An Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped (OH/VH/HH) category candidate who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances in written examination, extended zone of consideration, etc. is to be counted against reserved vacancies and not against general vacancies. Such candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent the number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit. In so far as cases of Ex-Serviceman are concerned, deduction of the military service rendered from the age of Ex-Servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption cannot be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time, it is found thatzthey do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- The data submitted by candidates who qualify for the Skill Test, in their application form, will be verified with the documents submitted before the Skill Test. Selection will be based on this verified data.
How to apply for Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Vacancy in India Post:
Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) On-line or by Post. Detailed instructions as in Annexure – II A or Annexure – II B, may be referred to for postal applications and on-line applications respectively.
- Closing Date for submission of application: 13.07.2015 (upto 5:00 P.M.). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad and applying offline – 20.07.2015 (upto 5:00 P.M.). Applications received late will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Commission will not be responsible for postal delay. For those candidates who submit application on-line, part I registration will close at 5:00 PM on 10.07.2015. Part II registration will be upto 5:00 PM on 13.07.2015.
- Only a single application will be entertained. In case of multiple online applications, the last completed application will be accepted. In the case of multiple off-line applications, the concerned regional office will accept any one of the applications at its discretion.
- The commission encourages candidates to apply on-line. Submission of ‘on-line’ application avoids data discrepancies, non/wrong delivery of admit cards etc, as admit card can be downloaded from the website of the 19 commission. Such candidates should retain their registration number assigned to them on line for correspondence with the commission. They should not submit print outs of their application to the commission.
- Candidates should bring 3 passport size colour photographs. Candidates not carrying photographs may not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the Skill Test. At the time of scrutiny if any claim in theapplication is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled. The Commission’s decision shall be final.
- Only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth.
- Preference for ministry/department/office will be taken from the candidates qualified for skill test/typing test at the time of skill test/typing test. At that time the data provided in the application will be verified and the data so verified will be treated as final. No further changes will be allowed.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian employees from the Date of application till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
- All the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- Mobiles including earphones and connected cords and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switched off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from commission’s examination upto 3 (three) years.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/7/2015