India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager through recruitment notification – India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 5-ITPO(6)/E-I/2013. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Diploma, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Manager Job on or before 24/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,400-40,500/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : India Trade Promotion Organisation (A Government of India Enterprise) Pragati Maidan, New Delhi-110 001
Detail of India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) Deputy Manager Recruitment:
India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of Department of Commerce. Application are invited for filling up of the one post of Deputy Manager (Fire) in ITPO by direct recruitment in the pay-scale of Rs.16,400-40,500 (IDA pattern).
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years Note 1: Relaxable for government servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or order issued by the Govt. of India. Note 2: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of J&K state, Lahaul, Spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep)
- Physical Standards: Essential: Should have minimum physical standard i.e. Height-165 CMS., Weight : 50 Kgs and Chest : 86.5 CMS (Expanded) Note I: Person selected/appointed shall have to produce medical certificate from Medical Board of Govt. of NCT of Delhi to the effect that the individual is able bodied and does not have any deficiency in any limb and is not suffering from any contagious disease. Note II: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of ITPO in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Note III: The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of ITPO in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) or Scheduled Tribes (STs). If at any stage of selection the ITPO is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
- Educational Qualification: Essential: (i) A degree preferably in Science from a recognised University. (ii) Advance Diploma of National Fire Service College, Nagpur OR Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) from a recognised University OR Graduateship Examination of the Institution of Fire Engineers OR Having passed Membership examination of the Institution of Fire Engineers (U.K.) or Equivalent.
- Experience: Essential: 5 years experience in Civil/Defence Fire Service. Out of which at least 3 years experience should be in the capacity of Station Officer
Selection Procedure for India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) – Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Manager Vacancy in India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) :
Age and experience will be reckoned as on the closing date of receipt of applications. Those who had responded to the earlier advertisement dated 22.10.2014 need not apply again. Personal Details containing: (i) Name; (ii) Father’s Name (iii) Date of Birth/Age on closing date (iv) Permanent Address (v) Postal Address (vi) Telephone/Mobile No. (vii) E-mail id (viii)Nationality (ix)Educational Qualification (x) Experience specifying the name of the Organisation, Post held from time to time indicating the pay-scale and duration of the post; (xi) Present post held (xii) Pay-scale (IDA/CDA with GP) (xiii) Present Basic Pay (xiv) Present Organisation/Department (xv) Whether SC/ST/OBC/PH/GEN (xvi) Physical standards Applications completed in all respects must reach Sh. H.P. Dharod, Sr. Manager (Admn), India Trade Promotion Organisation, Room No. 208, Pragati Bhawan, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi-110 001 (Ph. 23378834) within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News alongwith recent photograph, photocopies of certificates/testimonials duly self attested. Those working in Central/State Government Offices/PSUs must apply through proper channel alongwith vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and ACRs for the preceding five years. The application of the candidates working in Central/State Government Offices/PSUs received directly, will not be entertained. The candidates have to appear for an interview at their own expense. ITPO reserves the right to short list and/or to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason. The above advertisement is also available at our website: www.indiatradefair.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/8/2015
India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 5-ITPO(6)/E-I/2013.
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017