On 22/8/2016, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) announced recruitment notification for Young Professional -I. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) planning to recruit Young Professional -I post who have completed B.Sc . Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Young Professional -I. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 5/9/2016.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) proposes to Conduct Interview for Young Professional -I post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interested candidates Young Professional -I interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before Young Professional -Iing the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to Young Professional -I interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Young Professional -I|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||5/9/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Centre for Environmental Sciences &Climate Resilient Agriculture ICAR, Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi-110012|
Eligibility & Details:
Young Professional -I Post:
Candidates can Get the Young Professional -I Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Young Professional -I|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: B.Sc.(Nonmedical) with good computer knowledge|
|Desirable : Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Consolidated emoluments: Rs 15000/- per month (As per ICAR rule)|
|Age Limit: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age is 45 years with relaxation as per rules (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST &WOMEN and three years for OBC.)|
|Procedure : The Walk-in-interview of eligible candidates will be held on 5th September 2016 at 10a.m .Venue :Committee Room of the division of CESCRA,ICAR-I.A.R.I, N. Delhi-12. 5. The candidates will have to compulsorily bring a detailed resume/CV of self indicating essential/desired qualifications and expertise along with all original or provisional certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates along with an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted on the resume/CV.|
|Venue: Centre for Environmental Sciences &Climate Resilient Agriculture ICAR, Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi-110012|
|Walk-In-Time: 10 a.m|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 5/9/2016
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can Young Professional -I the interview for the post of ” Young Professional -I ” on 5/9/2016.
- Place of the interview “Centre for Environmental Sciences &Climate Resilient Agriculture ICAR, Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi-110012. “
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date 5/9/2016
VENUE: Centre for Environmental Sciences &Climate Resilient Agriculture ICAR, Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi-110012