Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Agromet Observer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Agromet Observer on or before 05/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name :Agromet Observer
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,376/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110012
Detail Of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Agromet Observer Recruitment:
The Head, Division of Agricultural Physics, IARI, New Delhi-110012, wishes to recruit one Agromet observer purely on temporary/contractual basis in the project “Gramin Krishi Mausam Sewa (GKMS)”. The project „GKMS‟ funded by Ministry of Earth Science, India Meteorological Department, New Delhi. The tenure of the above posts will be up to the end of 12 th five-year plan period i.e. 31.03.2017 or co-terminus with the Project. The particulars of posts under this project are given below:
- Project Title : “Gramin Krishi Mausam Sewa (GKMS)” PI : Dr. (Mrs.) Ananta Vashisth, Principal Scientist, Division of Agricultural Physics, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi- 110012
- Emoluments: Total consolidated pay including House Rent Allowance (Rs 20376.00)
- Essential Qualification 12th class pass in any discipline with basic knowledge of computer application
- Date of Interview: 11 th August, 2015 at 10.30A.M.
- The above position is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis up to the end of 12 th five-year plan period i.e. 31.03.2017 or co-terminus with the Project. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment at this institute as the position is coterminus with the project.
- Age Limit: Age should be below 30 years (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government rules)
Selection Procedure For Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Agromet Observer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Agromet Observer Vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- Application with detailed bio-data with one colour passport size photograph pasted on it, attested copy of certificates of age and qualifications, reprints and publications, if any, and no objection certificate from present employer may be send to Dr. Ananta Vashisth, PI, Division of Agricultural Physics, IARI, Pusa, New Delhi upto 5 th August, 2015 by post or E-mail at [email protected] Only the candidates having essential qualification would be entertained for the interview.
- The Interview of eligible candidates will be held in the room of Head, Division of Agricultural Physics, ICAR-IARI, Pusa, New Delhi on 11th August, 2015 at 10.30AM (reporting time 9.30-11.00A.M.) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates should also have the original grade card/ mark sheet of the essential qualification at the time of the interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/08/2015