Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Hindi Translator through recruitment notification – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1-1/2014/R.CELL/HT. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Hindi Translator Job on or before 9/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Hindi Translator|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||9/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sr. Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), Directorate, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012.|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Hindi Translator Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Hindi Translator, T-3, Technical Assistant||01||Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject. Or Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject. OrBachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject; Or Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject; Or Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects; AND Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.||PB-1 `Rs. 5200- 20200 + GP `2800/- Group –‘C’||Age as on 1st January 2015 The upper age limit is 30 years. The upper age is also relaxable to serving regular employees of ICAR as per Council’s guidelines.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)- Hindi Translator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Hindi Translator Vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- The post is Non-Government, but pensionable under new pension scheme introduced by Govt. of India, with effective from 01/01/2004 and service conditions are mutatis mutandis as applicable to Indian Council of Agricultural Research employees and as amended from time to time.
- The post is temporary but likely to continue and transferable to anywhere in India. The posting of the selected candidates will be made as per merit at the IARI HQ or its Regional Stations/ Centers on appointment and liable to transfer any ICAR Institute / Headquarter. Number of vacancy indicated is tentative which may be increased.
- Maximum age limit for the post is 30 years. The upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is as per Govt. of India rules. The upper age is also relaxable to serving regular employees of ICAR as per Council’s guidelines. Crucial date for determining the Age Limit of candidates for each post shall be 01/01/2015.
- Persons already in employment should route their applications through proper channel only. In case a candidate anticipates any delay in forwarding of his / her application through proper channel, he / she must send an advance copy of the application along with fee which must reach this office on or before closing date. But at the same time, he/she may ensure that the original application is forwarded by their employer and must reach to this office within 15 days after the last date of receipt of application form failing which his/her candidature shall not be considered and no correspondence to this effect shall be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification prescribed is the minimum required for the post and enhanced qualification does not entitle candidates to be called for interview/aptitude test. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient OR possible for the Institute to call all the candidates for interview/aptitude test. The Director, IARI, New Delhi reserves the right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates for written test/Interviews on the basis of qualifications, experience etc. No change of Examination Center will be considered.
- Applications should be submitted strictly in the prescribed Performa (neatly typed on computer) given herewith. Candidates before applying for the post must satisfy that they are eligible to apply and fulfill the criteria/essential qualification; age etc. prescribed for the post. Attested copies of the relevant documents are to be attached with the application such as Educational qualification/Age certificate/Caste certificate applicable for Central Government Jobs must accompany with the application. If any information furnished by the candidate is found false and candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage his/her candidature will be forfeited.
- Candidates will have the option to answer all the question papers in English or Hindi. The syllabus of written test of post if required will be mentioned in admit card.
- No TA will be paid for appearing in written test examination. However, un-employed SC/ST candidates who will be called for interview will only be paid 2 nd Class Train/Bus fare by the shortest route.
- Application form must accompany with a (Non refundable) Bank Draft of 750/- (SC/ST/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from the fee.) drawn in favour of Director, IARI, payable at New Delhi. No other means of payment i.e. IPO/ Money Orders will be accepted and such of the application will be rejected outright. The date of Bank Draft should not be earlier than the date of issue of the advertisement in the Employment news and the same should be valid for a period of three months. Candidate must write his/her name on the back of the Bank draft. The application form or any other information can be accessed on IARI website www.iari.res.in
- Name of the post for which applied must be clearly indicated with category on the envelope alongwith sender’s name and address. Applications should be addressed to the Sr. Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 13, Director’s Office, IARI, PUSA, New Delhi-110012.
- Closing date for receipt of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of Advt. (in Employment News) (For applicant posted in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Minicoy and Amindivi Islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Sikkim, Pangi, Sub-division of Chamba, Lahul and Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, last date will be 45 days from the date of publication of Advt.)
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time and before the last date to avoid any possible delay in postal transit. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. In complete applications or applications received after expiry of the last date will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please do indicate your Pin Code.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection / test / interview/ appointment and canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The Interview will be held at New Delhi. The candidates who have made registration in Employment Exchange can fill up the detail at appropriate column. They have to ensure that registration should be valid on the closing date of receipt of application.
- .The candidates, who will be found eligible after examination of their applications, will be called for written exam. The candidates, who qualify the written exam, will be called for Interview as per numbers decided by Competent Authority.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the post before submission of post. In case the candidate is found to be ineligible on any ground, his candidature will be cancelled immediately and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The recruitment process will be the subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi High Court, Delhi.
- The Director, IARI, New Delhi reserves the right to cancel the recruitment to any posts without assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/3/2015
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1-1/2014/R.CELL/HT.
|Click here for More Details|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017