Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d,M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d,M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs-24,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Pusa, New Delhi-110012
Detail Of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Research Associate Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Associate||01 Post||Ph.d,M.Sc||Rs-24,000/-pm||40 years (man); 45 (women).|
- Under ICAR National Fellow Project “Environmentally Sustainable Termite Control: Integrative & Inclusive Approach of Frontier and Indigenous Technologies”, at New Delhi; following temporary position is available till March 2016.
- The appointment is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, time-bound and periodical in nature. The appointment will be initially be made for six month and will be renewed on satisfactory performance.
Research Associate (RA):
- One post [Scale: Rs. 24,000/- p.m. (fixed) + HRA]
- Qualification: Ph D (Agril. Entomology/Microbiology/Biotechnology) or, M.Sc. in the relevant subject with First division/60% marks or equivalent grade, and with minimum 2-years of research experience for M Sc candidates.
- Desirable – Termite taxonomy, experience in biotechnological tools (Soil ecology/microbiological works)
- Age limit: 40 years (man); 45 (women).
- Reservation candidates must attach the proof (SC/ST/PH). Guidelines: Vide F.No.2-9/2012-HRD, dtd. 25 April 2014 (ICAR, Education Cell).
Selection Procedure For Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 15/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- Interested candidates may come for the walk-in-interview with two copies of their bio-data, two passport size photographs and one set of attested copies of their certificates/mark sheets/experience proof.
- The original certificates and proof of age are to be verified at the time of interview. The project also deals with extensive field trials, and tours across the country.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. For details visit website: http://www.iari.res.in
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 15-07-2015 (10.30am), at Division of Entomology, IARI, Pusa, New Delhi (Posts: RA – One post), Room No.25 Reporting Time: 10 am.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/07/2015
VENUE :Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Pusa, New Delhi-110012
Top Company Openings:
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017