Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/04/2015 at 10:30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Room 302 Division of Nematology LBS Ruilding, Pusa Campus, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-110012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview for post of Senior Research Fellow
- Project Title : Risk Management in Agriculture: An analysis of rainfed farming system in India
- Number of posts : Two
- Date of interview : 10/04/2015
- Time : 10:30 am
- Essential qualifications : M.Sc. in Agricultural Economics/ Dairy Economics/ Fisheries Economics/ Agricultural Extension/ Agricultural Statistics/ MA in Economics/ MA or M Sc in statistics
- Desirable qualification : Knowledge in quantitative techniques/ data management and analysis
- Emoluments : For Senior Project Fellow: Rs.16, 000/- + 30% H.R.A. per month
- Age : Not more than 35 years (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government rules).
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 10/04/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
Eligible candidates should bring their application giving full details of academic records, experience (if any) along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and three passport size photographs.
Terms and conditions
The total duration of the project is 6 months and the position is purely temporary on contractual and co- terminable with the project. Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. Only the candidates having essential qualification would be entertained for the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before schedule time on the date of interview for necessaries formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates. The Principal Investigator’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/04/2015
VENUE :Room 302 Division of Nematology LBS Ruilding, Pusa Campus, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-110012
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016