Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 09.03.2015 at 11.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date for this job||9/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR-IARI, REGIONAL STATION, KATRAIN, KULLU VALLEY (H.P.) -175129|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
The eligible candidates are invited for Walk-in Interview to be held on 09.03.2015 at 11 A.M. for following position at the office of IARI, Regional Station, Katrain, Kullu Valley (H.P.)-175129.
|Name of Emeritus Scientist||Duration of the project||Name of Post||Emoluments per month||Qualifications||Age Limit:|
|Dr. S.S. Dey, P.I.
“DRDO funded research
|Upto 31st March, 2016 OR Till Termination||Senior Research Fellow ( 1 Post)||Rs. 16000/- + 3O%HRA||Essential: M.Sc. in Horticulture/Plant Breeding/ Genetics/ Biotechnology/ Botany or allied science Desirable: Research Experience of Vegetable Breeding, Plant Tissue Culture and molecular markers||For SRF: 35 years (40 years for women, SC & ST and 38 years for OBC)|
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 05.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- Above post is temporary and renewable on yearly basis, based on performance till termination of the project. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Woman and 3 years for OBC candidates as per ICAR rules.
- The post is purely temporary and is on contractual basis. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interested candidates may appear for the interview along with biodata, original certificates (and copies) and other relevant documents and attested recent passport photograph.
- TA/DA will not be paid and only those fulfilling the qualification will be interviewed.
Important dates to remeber :
Walk in date for this job 9/3/2015
Venue : ICAR-IARI, REGIONAL STATION, KATRAIN, KULLU VALLEY (H.P.) -175129
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016