Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. DSST/ NASF/2015/PCN-2. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 25/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Division of Seed Science and Technology Indian Agricultural Research Institute (New Delhi-110012)
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview for one posts of SRF under NARF project “Development of sucrose sensor for phenotyping of soil moisture-deficit stress tolerance in rice” the interview will be held on 25 June 2015 between 11:00 and 01:00 pm at the Division of Seed Science and Technology, IARI, New Delhi.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow||01||a) Essential Master degree in Agriculture Physics/Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry/Plant Physiology, MA or M.Sc. (Geography), MSc (Geology/Physics), MSc/ M.Tech. (Remote Sensing, Geoinformatics). b)Desirable Experience in processing hyperspectral remote sensing data/imaging spectrometry and field survey||Rs.16,000/- + HRA||Age limit 35 years for men, 40 years for women (with relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC/ and as per existing rules) on the date of interview.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 25/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- The human resource engagement will be called “ÏCAR-SRF working in the ICAR Schemes” and will stand apart from engagement in all other schemes. The appointments may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof. The SRF may also leave the assignment, on their own volition, by giving one month notice. At the end of the contracted period, the SRFs will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in the ICAR.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The SRF will not be entitled for any regular leave, but are allowed to have CL and CH from time to time, not exceeding 10 days in a year. The SRFs are full time worker and are required to adhere to the administrative, financial and disciplinary regulations of the IARI, hence regular attendance of the SRF will be maintained by keeping an attendance register.
- The candidate will have to bring a copy of bio-data giving full particulars along with original certificates, self attested photocopies of all required certificate from matriculation onward and copy of recent passport size and experience certificate in original (if any). A copy of the bio-data may be send to the E-mail address <firstname.lastname@example.org> in advance to the date of interview.
- The candidate intending to appear the interview may require to declare that if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI and has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship, in advance in writing to the above mentioned ID.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/6/2015
Division of Seed Science and Technology Indian Agricultural Research Institute (New Delhi-110012)
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2014 – NO. DSST/ NASF/2015/PCN-2.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|