Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 09-03-2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 -18,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||09-03-2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Division of Plant Pathology Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi – 110012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk in interview for filling up one purely temporary position of Senior Research Fellow post for DBT’s Twinning Programme for NER funded project entitled “Cataloguing of Phytoplasmas Diseases of Major Crops of North East region of India and Molecular Characterization” in the Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi- 110012 will be held on March 9, 2015 at 10.00 AM at Division of Plant pathology, IARI, New Delhi.
- Essential qualification: M. Sc. in any discipline of Life Sciences and one or two years research experience in recognized lab of India; Desirable qualification: Knowledge of DNA isolations, PCR assays, cloning and sequence comparison analysis; research ms writing
- Emoluments (Fixed): Rs . 16000 (Fixed) + 30% HRA per month for I & II year and Rs 18000 (fixed) +30% HRA for the 3rd year (as per DBT norms).
- Age limit: 35 years
- Application format: Candidates fulfilling all the requirements should bring their application giving full details of academic records, hands-on-training experience in recognized labs and research experience along with attested photocopies as well as original copies of relevant documents and passport size photograph.
Terms and conditions:
- The total duration of the project is 3 years and the position is purely temporary on contractual and co- terminable with the project. The renewal of the yearly contract basis is subject to satisfactory performance of the SRF.
- Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. Only the candidates having essential qualification would be entertained for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before schedule time on the date of interview for necessaries formalities.
- No objection certificate from the employer/ university, in case he/ she is in employment elsewhere.
- Place of work will be IARI, New Delhi.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualified the candidates.
- The Principal Investigator decision will be final and binding in all respects.
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 09-03-2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
The interested candidates may also send their application in advance to Dr G.P. Rao, Principal Investigator, DBT project, Principal Scientist, Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110012 (e mail: [email protected])
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09-03-2015
Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi- 110012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017