Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/04/2015 at 10:30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||18/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||DIVISION OF NEMATOLOGY INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE NEW DELHI 110012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk in interview will be held for the selection of one Senior Research Fellow in the DBT funded project entitled “Plant parasitic nematode genome informatics – insilico resource development”. The project is for a period of six months.
- Essential qualifications for SRF: M. Sc. in Bioinformatics with experience in Proteomics, genomics and structural biology. Knowledge of programming language, pearl and database – HTML, CSS, php and Java script. Two years of experience after MSc in the relevant field.
- Age limit: 35 years maximum (5 year relaxation for SC/ST and women candidates)
- Emoluments: SRF: 18,000 + 30% HRA.
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 18/04/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
The post is purely temporary in nature and is co-terminus with the project. The appointment would be for six months and may be extended further if project is extended. Interested candidates should attend the interview along with filled application forms (format in the following page) on 18.4.2015 at 10.30 AM in room no 306, in the Division of Nematology, IARI, New Delhi along with all the relevant documents.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/04/2015
DIVISION OF NEMATOLOGY INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE NEW DELHI 110012
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017