Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. FLS/2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 25-02-2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.16,000-18,000 /- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||25-02-2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Head’s room of Division of Floriculture and Landscaping IARI, New Delhi- 110012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Division of Floriculture and Landscaping, Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi intends to recruit one Senior Research Fellow in the externally funded project “Entrepreneurship development and financial empowerment of rural Women through value addition in ornamentals” funded by DST, Ministry of Science and Technology, New Delhi. The detail of the position is given below
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research||One post||Essential: M.Sc. Horticulture/ Agriculture with specialization in floriculture Desirable: Experience in value addition and working knowledge of computers.||Rs. 16000/(Fixed) +30% HRA per month for first two years and and Rs 18000 (fixed) +30% HRA for 3rd year (as per norms)||Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women, (Relax able to SC/ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. rules )|
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 25-02-2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- The total duration of the project is 3 years and positions are purely temporary on contractual basis and co- terminus with the project. The renewal of the yearly contract basis is subject to satisfactory performance of SRF.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held on 25-02-2015 at 10.00 AM in the Head’s room of Division of Floriculture and Landscaping IARI, New Delhi- 110012
- The eligible/potential candidates will have to bring original certificates, self attested photocopies of all the required certificates (Degree, Mark Sheet, working experience etc.) and a copy of recent passport size photograph. The original or provisional degree of award of M.Sc. is essentially to be brought while attending the interview, failing which candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview on the above mentioned date, time and venue.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of candidature.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview in the format annexed along with the declaration. They may email a copy to Dr. Ritu Jain at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25-02-2015
Head’s room of Division of Floriculture and Landscaping IARI, New Delhi- 110012
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2014 – NO. FLS/2015 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016