Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/4/2015 at 10:00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||DIVISION OF NEMATOLOGY INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE NEW DELHI 110012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk in interview for filling up one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow in a DBT funded project (Project Code: 24-288/TG-1369) entitled “Deciphering the role of Xop-T3SS effectors of Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. punicae in the modulation of PAMP-triggered immune response in pomegranate.” in the Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi- 110012 on 30th April 2015 at 10.00 AM.
|SN.||Position||Consolidated Emolument||Essential qualification||Desirable experience|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||@ Rs. 25000 for two years and Rs. 28000 in the third year + HRA 30%||1. NET qualified Post graduate degree in Basic sciences including MSc./Mtech in Microbiology/Biotechnology /Biochemistry/Genetics/any discipline of Plant Sciences) or Post graduate degree in Professional courses including MSc in Plant Pathology/Plant Physiology/ Biochemistry/Bioinformatics / Biotechnology.||Hands- on experiences on various molecular/biochemical tools essential for functional characterization of gene of interest. Expertise (with relevant publication) in developing plasmid constructs for deletion, complementation of the targeted genes, transformation and working knowledge on bioinformatics.|
- Duration: 3 years
- Age limit: 35 years Candidates fulfilling all the requirements should bring their application giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopies as well as original copies of relevant documents and passport size photograph.
- Application format: Name of candidate, father’s name, date of birth, present and permanent address, Gen/ OBC/ ST/ SC, qualification details with percentage of marks from matriculation/ high School, research experience, self declaration regarding truthfulness in application, signature with date.
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 30/4/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- Above position is purely temporary time bond and co- terminable with the project.
- Age relaxation will be 5 years for Sc/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before schedule time on the date of interview for necessaries formalities.
- No objection certificate from the employer/ university, in case he/ she is in employment elsewhere.
- Place of work will be IARI, New Delhi.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- The Principal Investigator decision will be final and binding in all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/04/2015
DIVISION OF NEMATOLOGY INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE NEW DELHI 110012
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016