Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/06/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 16/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Technical Cell Room, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi-12
Detail Of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the PI and the project : Dr. Dharmendra Singh Senior Scientist (Genetics and Plant Breeding) IARI, New Delhi-12 DBT funded project on “Genetics and molecular tagging of drought tolerance gene(s) in lentil”
- Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
- No of posts : 01
- Emoluments (Fixed P.M.) : As per DBT office memorandum no NOS/DS (F) DBT/2014 dated September, 2014
- Essentials Master Degree in Plant Biotechnology/Plant Breeding/Genetics/Botany/Bioche mistry/Plant Physiology/Life Sciences with or without NET/GATE qualified.
- Desirable: Experience in use of molecular techniques
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years for SRF (Age relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST and woman and three years for OBC candidate), on the date of interview
Selection Procedure For Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
The post is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for a period of one year, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project.The selected candidates shall not claim regular appointment at this institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project. The interview of eligible candidate will be held on 16.06.2015 at 10.30A.M. in the Technical Cell Room, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi-12. Reporting time : 10.00AM in PG Lecture room, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi-12. The candidates will have to bring a copy of bio-data giving full particulars along with original certificates, self attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and copy of recent passport size photograph. NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidate who intends to attend the interview is required to submit the application on or before 16.06.2015 by email
ID: [email protected] The candidates are also required to submit the application at the time of interview.Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/06/2015
VENUE :Technical Cell Room, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi-12
Other Top Company Openings:
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016