Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 04-03-2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||04-03-2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Division of Plant Pathology Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi – 110012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Title: The Outreach Programme research project entitled “Diagnosis and Management of Leaf Spot Diseases of Field and Horticultural Crops”
- Number of posts: One Senior Research Fellow
- Date of interview: 04/03/2015 Time: 11:00 am
- Eligibility qualification for Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. in Plant Pathology/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology with special reference to Plant Pathogens and Molecular Biology having good academic record & hands–on experience of working with plant pathogens, molecular techniques and knowledge of computers and software.
- Desirable preference: Should have hands–on experience in handling Plant Pathogens and working in Crops.
- Pay scale: For Senior Project Fellow: Rs.16, 000/- + 30% H.R.A. per month
- Age: Not more than 35 years (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government rules).
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 04-03-2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
Eligible candidates should bring their application giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and three passport size photographs. The above post is purely temporary. The candidates will not have any right for absorption in any capacity. For further details candidates may log on to www.iari.res.in.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04-03-2015
Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi – 110012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017