Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Unskilled/ Semiskilled Labour through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Unskilled/ Semiskilled Labour. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/4/2015 at 10:00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Unskilled/ Semiskilled Labour|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||29/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||DIVISION OF NEMATOLOGY INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE NEW DELHI 110012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Unskilled/ Semiskilled Labour Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post in NASF project:
|SN.||Position||Consolidated Emolument||Essential qualification||Name of Principal Investigator||Age|
|1||Unskilled/ Semiskilled Labour (1Post||Rs. 8000/- Fixed||Essential: 10th/ Matriculation working knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey.||Dr. (Ms.) Neelam Patel, Principal Scientist WTC, IARI, NCW Delhi||For Unskilled/Semiskilled Labour: 30 years (35 years for women, SC & ST and 33 years for OBC)|
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Unskilled/ Semiskilled Labour Post:
- Written Test on 29/4/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Unskilled/ Semiskilled Labour vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- Applications must reach Dr. (Ms.) Neelam Patel, Principal Scientist Water Technology centre, IARI, New Delhi-l2,preferably through email: np [email protected]
- Walk in Interview will be held on 29.04.2015 at 10.00am at Room No.-201 Water Technology Centre, IARI, New Delhi.
- Candidates should bring all original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates, reprints of publications if any and No objection certificate from the current employer (wherever applicable) for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The above fellowship/posts are purely temporary/provisional basis, till March 31,2016
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/4/2015
DIVISION OF NEMATOLOGY INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE NEW DELHI 110012