Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professionals – II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Young Professionals – II. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/08/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Young Professionals – II
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi – 110 012
Detail Of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Young Professionals – II Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview for hiring of two Young Professionals-II (One for FMS module and another for HR module) for a period of initial 12 months will be held on 21-08-2015 from 11:00 A.M. onwards at NRL Building (Online Examination Hall).
- Essential Qualification : B.Tech (Computer Science/IT/ Electronics & Communications) Or Master degree in Computer Science/ IT/Computer Applications
- Desirable Qualification : Knowledge of Web application Development & knowledge of ERP based solution
- The age limit of Young Professional II is 21 to 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
- A consolidated salary of Rs. 25,000/- (Rs. Twenty Five Thousand only) for Young Professional II.
- The above young professional will be engaged for a period of 12 months
Selection Procedure For Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Young Professionals – II Post:
- Written Test on 21/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Young Professionals – II vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited for Walk-in-Interview at NRL Building (Online Examination Hall) IARI, New Delhi with application, Bio-data duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Candidates are necessarily required to produce original certificates at the time of interview which will be returned to them. The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointment as the positions are purely temporary No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview The decision of Director, IARI, New Delhi will be final and binding in all respects. The candidate should report at NRL Building (Online Examination Hall) at 10:00 A.M. for document verification and interview. The willing candidate’s may also sent their application(s) through e-mail [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/08/2015
VENUE : Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi – 110 012
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017