Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Post
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 24/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), NEW DELHI – 110012
Detail Of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||02||M.Sc||Rs-25,000/-pm||35 years|
- Title of the Project: “Exploring Heat-stable Rubsico activase from cereals for augmenting the activity of Rubisco in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under the heat stress”, — Department of Science and Technology (DST)/Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored project.
- Name of Position:Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Two post)
- Emoluments (Fixed) per months:Rs. 25000/- + 30% HRA per month for I & II year; and 28000/- + 30% HRA for III year (as per DST norms)
- Essential/Desirable Qualification:Essential : M. Sc. with specialization in Plant Biochemistry/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, NET/GATE qualified Desirable: Experience in molecular biology and biochemical techniques
- Age limit: 35 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidate as per govt. guidelines).
- The total duration of project is 3 years and the positions are purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. The renewal of yearly contract is subjected to the satisfactory performance of JRF.
- The biodata with full particulars i.e. qualifications, experience, NOC from the previous employer/experience certificate, publications etc. along with original/attested copies of the certificates must be brought along with.
Selection Procedure For Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 24/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- The Interview of eligible candidates will be held in the Division of Biochemistry, IARI, PUSA Campus, New Delhi on 24thJune, 2015 at 10.30 A.M.
- The interested candidates may also send their application in advance to [email protected]; @iari.res.in
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/06/2015
VENUE :Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), NEW DELHI – 110012
Top Company Openings:
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017