Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow, Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow, Engineer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-50,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 14/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Across India
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Junior Research Fellow, Engineer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||1||Essential qualifications: Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Plant Physiology/ Genetics/ Plant BreedingIBotany or relevant biological Sciences with NET qualification Post Graduate degree in Professional courses Desirable qualifications: Experience in yeast two hybrid, yeast one hybrid technique, Immunoprecipitation of plant proteins for interactome identification, Agrobacterium-mediated genetic transformation of plants. Job duties: To use yeast two hybrid and Immunoprecipitation techniques to identify DCL interacting proteins, gene cloning and validation usmg Agrobacterium-mediated genetic transformation of rice, and other research work as per project requirements.||Rs. 25000 + 30% HRA per month||35 years for men and 40 years for women (Age relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC as per Govt. of IndiallCAR rules).|
|Engineer||1||Essential qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication! instrumentation, Computer science) with two years working experience on remote sensing, image processing & analysis or M.Tech (Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics). Desirable qualifications: Experience in processing hyperspectral remote sensmg data / imaging spectrometry, programming in MATLAB, ‘R’, IDL and statistical analysis. Job duties: Capturing and analyzing spectralreflectance data. Imaging using visual, NIR, thermal, florescence and hyperspectral sensors of different crops grown in experimental fields and phenomics facility. Developing and evaluating suitable algorithms using sensor-OEM given soft wares, MATLAB, IDL or R software for plant parameters estimation and other research work as per project requirement.||Rs. 50,000/- (consolidated|
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Junior Research Fellow, Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 14/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow, Engineer vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women (Age relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC as per Govt. of IndiallCAR rules).
- Candidate should report by 9:30 AM on 14-09-2015 for verification of Certificates (must bring original certificates).
- No objection Certificate from the current employer is required, if working.
- Biodata should contain Academic qualifications starting from 10th Standard to the maximum qualification with % marks obtained and division (attested copies of 10th, 12th, Under-graduation, post-graduation and NET should be submitted with the bio data). It should also contain the details of experience and an abstract of research work carried out by the candidate. One recent passport size photograph, and five copies of their Biodata should be submitted at the time of interview.
- Candidate should bring project work report/thesis, testimonials/experience certificates, published research papers, etc. to support their claim on experience.
- The above post is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis for an initial period of one year or project duration whichever is earlier, which may be extended on yearly basis after satisfactory performance of the incumbent till termination of the scheme. There is no provision of re-engagement after termination of scheme. Selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the fellowship is coterminus with respective scheme.
- TA/DA: No TAIDA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/9/2015
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Across India