Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lab Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Lab Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Detail Of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Lab Assistant Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be held in the Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110 012 to recruit Two Technical Assistants in the Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi under the ICAR- CRP-AB project “Documentation of fungal biodiversity through DNA barcoding and digitization” Eligible and desirous candidates may appear for the Walk-in-interview on 30.07.2015 at 10.00 am with their bio-data along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of relevant documents and passport size photograph.
- Project title “Documentation of fungal biodiversity through DNA barcoding and digitization” PI of the project Dr. T. Prameela Devi, Principal Scientist, Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, New Delhi 110 012 Email: [email protected]
- Position Lab Assistant
- No. of posts Two
- Essential qualification B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. in Botany/Life Sciences/Microbiology/Biotechnology
- Desirable qualification M.Sc. in Plant Pathology/ Microbiology/Mol. Biology/ Biotechnology/Botany
- Experience in computer application
- Pay Scale Rs. 10,000 (consolidated)
- Age limit Not more than 35 years (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government rules)
Selection Procedure For Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Lab Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 30/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Lab Assistant vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
Application format: Name and address, father’s name, date of birth, present and permanent address, categories SC/ST/OBC/Gen, qualification details with percentage of marks from matriculation/ high school, research experience, self declaration regarding truthfulness in application, signature with date. The above post is purely temporary. The candidates will not have any right for absorption in any capacity. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/07/2015
VENUE : Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi