Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 9th February, 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||9th February, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Seminar Room of Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture, NRL Building, IARI, New Delhi-110012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be held in Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110 012 to recruit two SRFs under DST funded project entitled “Assessing water, carbon and nitrogen footprints of major crops in some selected sites of the Indo-Gangetic plains”.
Name of Post
No. of Post
|SRF||Two||16,000 + 30% HRA||
Post 1: M.Sc. in Agronomy / Soil Science / Soil Physics / Environmental Science / Agricultural Physics with First Division (60% marks) at post graduate level.
Post2: M.Sc. in Soil Science / Soil Physics / Environmental Science / Agricultural Physics or M.E./ M.Tech. in Remote Sensing / Geographic Information System with First Division (60% marks) at post graduate level.
Post 1: Experience of field work, conducting surveys and soil/plant analyses.
Post2: Experience of conducting surveys and in handling digital remote sensing and GIS software.
Both the candidates are required to travel extensively, visit and stay at the selected village/block/district sites for conducting the surveys.
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 9th February, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- Age should be not more than 35 years (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC & Women candidates as per rules)
- The above positions are purely temporary and initially for a period of one year. Candidates can be terminated on one month’s notice / Termination of the project.
- There is no provision of regular appointment of the candidates at this institute after termination of the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates without M.Sc. degree certificate/PDC (provisional degree certificate) will not be considered for interview.
- Candidates are requested to bring 5 copies of duly filled biodata at the time of interview (format enclosed) along with the original certificates and attested photocopies of all requisite certificates.
- Kindly send the biodata in the format given below by email ([email protected]), at least one week before the interview.
- Only those candidates having the essential qualifications would be considered for the interview.
- Walk-in-interview will be held on 9th February, 2015 at 10.00 am in the Seminar Room of Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture, NRL Building, IARI, New Delhi-110012.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 9th February, 2015
Seminar Room of Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture, NRL Building, IARI, New Delhi-110012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017