Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 16/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Plant Virology Unit, Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012
Detail Of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Subject: – Recruitment of SRF under the ICAR funded project entitled “ICAR Network Project on Transgenics in Crops: Cotton” I intend to engage two SRFs in the above mentioned project. Detailed qualification, duration of project and pay scale etc are given below:
- No of post : 02
- Essential Qualification : M. Sc in Biotechnology /Botany/Plant molecular biology
- Desirable : Very good academic record with knowledge of Plant molecular biology virus research, and desirable experience in advance molecular biology with plant tissue culture and plant transformation techniques in recognized laboratory with NET/GATE qualified. NonNET/GATE qualified candidates with excellent academic record with desirable experience in above mentioned subject can also appear in the interview
- Duration of period : Initially one year, and then continued on performance
- Pay (Rs.) : As per ICAR rules & guidelines
Selection Procedure For Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
The walking interview will be held on 16 th June, 2015 at 10.00 am at Plant Virology Unit, Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012 Age limit is maximum of 35 years/relaxable as per rules for SC/ST/OBC and women
candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The above positions will be on purely temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project. The initial appointment will be for a period of 1 year. The selected candidate shall not claim any regular appointment at this institute or at ICAR at the end of contract. The competent authority will have the right to terminate the appointment at any time without assigning any reason/ notice. PI: Dr. K. K. Biswas, Principal Scientist, Division of Pl. Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012, Email: [email protected] candidate must report by 9.30 A.M. on the designated date and venue as
mentioned above with original testimonials in support of their qualification/ experience.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/06/2015
VENUE :Plant Virology Unit, Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016