Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2-1/2014/R.CELL/AF&AO. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer Job on or before 25/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
||Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer
|Total No of Vacancy
|| Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800/-
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| ICAR-INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE PUSA CAMPUS, NEW DELHI – 110012
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up three Posts of Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer (UNRESERVED) under direct quota at IARI HQ, New Delhi, however, transferrable to any ICAR Institute/Headquarter
||No of post
| Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer, IARI, New Delhi
|| Graduation in any one of the following disciplines from a recognized university a) Commerce b) Mathematics c) Statistics d) Economics e) Computer Science f) Operational Research g) Finance/Financial Management h) Accountancy Desirable Qualification 1) Experience of Finance & Accounts work in Central or State Government Deptt/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings 2) MBA Degree and Knowledge of Computerized Accounting
|| PB-2 Rs. 9300- 34800 + GP Rs.4600/-
||Age 21-30 years (The upper age is relaxable upto 45 years in the case of serving regular employees of ICAR in the administrative (ministerial) category.
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)- Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/03/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer Vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- SC/ST Candidates not in Central/State Govt. Service or Centre/State Corp., PSUs Local Govt. Institution, Panchayats will be paid Second Class rail fare or Ordinary Bus Fare to & fro journey for shortest route excluding reservation/sleeper / other charges, to & fro subject to the condition that the fare for the first 30 Kilometers will be borne by the candidate. Reimbursement will be allowed only once i.e. when called for Interview. Candidate claiming for TA has to submit the original bus/railway ticket and also a certificate of *unemployment from an MP/MLA or Gazetted Officer of the place where the candidate normally reside.
- Last date of receipt of applications is 30 days from the date of appearance of the Advertisement in the Employment News & for applications posted from the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy and Amindmi, Isands States/ Union Territories in the North Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J& K state, Sikkim, Pangi , Sub division of Chamba, Lahul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh, last date would be 15 days over and above of the 30 days from the date of advertisement. The name of the post must be super scribed on the envelop along with sender’s name and address.
- Government strives to have a workforce that reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Women candidates fulfilling the requirements for the post are encouraged to apply against the recruitment advertisement. The specific benefits available to women employees may be perused in the website, namely “http://www.persmin.nic.in”.
- Applications complete in all respects should be sent to the addressee as mentioned above.3
- Application form must accompany with a Bank Draft of 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) (Non refundable) drawn in favour of Director, IARI, payable at New Delhi. No other means of payment i.e. IPO/ Money Orders will be accepted and such of the application will be rejected outright. The date of Bank Draft should not be earlier than the date of issue of the advertisement in the Employment news and the same should be valid for a period of three months. Candidate must write his/her name on the back of the Bank draft.
- SC/ST/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from the fee. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time and before the last date to avoid any possible delay in postal transit. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. In complete applications or applications received after expiry of the last date will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please do indicate your Pin Code.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection / test / interview/ appointment and canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The Interview will be held at New Delhi. The Employment Exchange Registration should be valid on the closing date of receipt of application.
- The application fee is non refundable.
- The candidates, who will be found eligible after examination of their applications; will be called for written exam. The candidates, who will qualify the written exam, will be called for Interview as per numbers decided by Competent Authority.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the post before submission of post. In case the candidate is found to be ineligible on any ground, his candidature will be cancelled immediately and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The recruitment process will be the subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi High Court, Delhi.
- The Director, IARI, New Delhi reserves the right to cancel the recruitment to any posts without assigning any reason thereof
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/03/2015
Reference: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2-1/2014/R.CELL/AF&AO.