Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Skilled Helper through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Skilled Helper. Walk in Interview will be held on30/11/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Skilled Helper
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs. 7895.20/p.m
Job Location : Dharwad
Walk in date to Apply for this job:30/11/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:IARI’s, Regional Research Center, Dharwad
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Skilled Helper Recruitment:
- Three posts of skilled helpers are available in IARI’s, Regional Research Center, Dharwad in the ICAR funded project “Incentivizing Agricultural Research-Chickpea” purely on contractual basis. The details along with interview date and venue are as under:
- Skilled helper : 3 no
- Emoluments (Fixed per month) : Rs. 7895.20 (Basic. Rs. 5590/- + VDA Rs. 2305.20)
- Essential qualification : Essential: 10th or equivalent Desirable: Experience in field and lab related to agriculture.
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Skilled Helper Post:
- Written Test on 30/11/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Skilled Helper vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially up to March 2016, extendable till the termination of the project subject to satisfactory performance. ii. The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held according to scheduled given above.
- Reporting time 9:30 to 10:00 am. at IARI’s Regional Research Center, Dharwad-580005 v. The candidates will have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form. Proof of experience need to be submitted.
- Age limit: Less than 45 years vii. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Date of interview: 30.11.2015 viii.Only the candidates meeting essential qualification would be interviewed ix. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with declaration
- The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach The Scientist Incharge ICAR-IARI RRC Dharwad ([email protected]) by 29th November, 2015. If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed for interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
- The candidates have to strictly submit the from annexed (typed/filled) duly signed and submit on the date of Interview
- Reporting time for interview: 9:30-10.00 AM at ICAR-IARI, Regional Research Center, Dharwad.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :30/11/2015
IARI’s, Regional Research Center, Dharwad