Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, Graduate, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/06/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, Any Graduate, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :06 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 23/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Head, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi.
Detail Of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Head, Division of Genetics, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi intend to recruit the outstanding personnel for following posts in DBT-funded project purely on contractual basis. The details of the posts are as follows:
Junior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 03
- Fellowship/ month: Rs. 25,000 + 30%HRA
- Essential: Post Graduate Degree in basic science with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional course
- Desirable: Masters degree in biotechnology/ genetics/ plant breeding/ biochemistry/ Ag. chemicals/ chemistry/ botany/ life sciences/ allied subjects with research experience in application of molecular markers, and biochemical analyses through HPLC
- No of post : 02
- Salary : Rs. 10,478/- (consolidated)
- Essential: 10th pass from recognized board
- Desirable: Experience in seed preparation, single plant tagging, leafsample fixation for DNA isolation, pollination of maize plants, plant harvesting, data recording
Data Entry Operator:
- No of post : One
- Salary : Rs. 11,414/- (consolidated)
- Essential: Graduation from recognized board
- Desirable: Knowledge of computer, handling of data with respect to project coordination and management.
Selection Procedure For Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 23/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years. Age relation of five years for SC/ST/woman and three years for OBC. The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for one year, which may be extended periodically subjected to performance till the termination of the project. Candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interview of the eligible candidates will be held on dated 23-06-2015 at 9.30AM, in the chamber of Head, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi. Reporting time: 9.00 AM
- Candidate will have to bring a copy of biodata, original certificates, self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and recent passport sized photograph. The original- or provisional- master’s degree to be brought while attending the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Only the candidate having essential qualification would be allowed for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination. Candidates are required to submit the ‘application and declaration’ form at the time of interview (format to be provided during the interview).
- The candidate intending to visit for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in advance in writing so as to reach Head, Division of Genetics, on or before 20- 06-2015 by post/ hand/ mail ([email protected]).
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/06/2015
VENUE :Head, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi.
Reference: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/2015