Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc,B.Sc,Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 7/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,B.sc,Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 08 post
Salary : RS.25,000/p.m
Job Location : Himachal Pradesh
Walk in date to Apply for this job:7/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: IARI, Regional Station, Katrain, Kullu Valley (H.P.)-175129.
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- ICAR project CRP on Hybrid Technology (Cabbage, Cauliflower, Capsicum) Senior Research Fellow, 35 years, Rs. 25000/- PM Six (06) Essential: M.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture/Plant Breeding/Genetics/Biotechnology with 4/5 years of bachelor degree. or Candidates having PG degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor and 2 years of masters should have qualified NET for enhanced emoluments. Candidates without NET will be entitled to old emoluments (RS. 16,000/-PM) Desirable: Research Experience of Vegetable Breeding, Plant Tissue Culture and molecular markers.
- Senior Research Fellow, 35 years; Rs. 25000/- PM : ICAR project – CRP on Molecular Breeding (Cauliflower)
Essential: Same as above Desirable: Research Experience in molecular breeding and plant tissue culture.
- Project Cocoordinator 28 years Rs. 12000/- PM (fixed) SERB project Popularization of safe, scientific and cost effective bulb production technologies in Lilium through training in tribal areas of HP Essential: B Sc in Agriculture/Horticulture /Botany Desirable: Work experience in floriculture/plant propagation/bulb production/seed production
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 7/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- Age limit: Relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC/woman candidates as per Govt of India rules.
- The post is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially till 31st March, 2016, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project. 4.
- Reporting time for interview: 9.00-10.00 AM at ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Katrain, Kullu, HP
- The candidates need to bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), original certificates from matriculation onwards (post-graduate degree certificate either original or provisional) , NET/equivalent certificate, and self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation on wards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form 7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview. 9. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration
- The candidate intending to visit for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 15th September, 2015. If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed for interview. 12. All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
- The candidates have to strictly submit the from annexed (typed/ filled) duly signed and submit on the date of interview. The candidates applying for senior research fellow and project co-ordinator needs to apply separately for different positions under different programmes.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :7/10/2015
IARI, Regional Station, Katrain, Kullu Valley (H.P.)-175129.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017