Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 09 Post
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Pusa, New Delhi-110012
Detail Of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||09 Post||Post Graduate||Rs-16,000/-pm||35 Years|
The Head, Division of Genetics, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi intend to recruit the outstanding personnel for post of JRFs in ICAR-funded project purely on contractual basis. The details of the posts are as follows:
- Project :CRP -Biofortification in selected crops for nutritional security (rice, wheat, maize and pearl millet)
- Post:Junior Research Fellow
- No. of post(s):Nine
- Fellowship/month:Rs. 16,000 + 30% HRA (pre-revised)
- Qualification(s):Essential: Post Graduate Degree in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Botany Desirable: Research experience in application of molecular markers
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years. Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST/woman and three years for OBC.
Selection Procedure For Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 17/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- The interview of the eligible candidates will be held on 17-07-2015 at 9.30AM, in the chamber of Head, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi.
- Reporting time: 9.00 AM
- Candidate will have to bring a copy of biodata, original certificates, self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and recent passport sized photograph.
- The original- or provisional- master’s degree to be brought while attending the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidate having essential qualification would be allowed for the interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/07/2015
VENUE :Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Pusa, New Delhi-110012
Top Company Openings:
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017