Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Skilled Helper, Project Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, B.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Skilled Helper, Project Coordinator. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Skilled Helper, Project Coordinator
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, B.Sc, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 10 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000-12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Himachal Pradesh
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 8/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR-IARI, REGIONAL STATION, KATRAIN, KULLU VALLEY (H.P.)-175129
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Skilled Helper, Project Coordinator Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Skilled Helper||9||Skilled Helper: Candidates should have 10+2/ Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture.||Rs.8,000||Skilled Helper: Max 25 Year|
|Project Coordinator||1||Project Coordinator: B Sc in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Botany||Rs.12,000||Project Co-Ordinator: Max 28 Year|
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Skilled Helper, Project Coordinator Post:
- Written Test on 8/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Skilled Helper, Project Coordinator vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- Age limit: Relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC/woman candidates as per Govt of India rules.
- The post is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially till 31st March, 2016, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- Reporting time for interview: 9.00-10.00 AM at ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Katrain, Kullu, HP
- The candidates need to bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), original certificates from matriculation onwards (post-graduate degree certificate either original or provisional) , NET/equivalent certificate, and self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration
- The candidate intending to visit for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 15th September, 2015. If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed for interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
- The candidates have to strictly submit the from annexed (typed/ filled) duly signed and submit on the date of interview. The candidates applying for senior research fellow and project co-ordinator needs to apply separately for different positions under different programmes.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/10/2015
ICAR-IARI, REGIONAL STATION, KATRAIN, KULLU VALLEY (H.P.)-175129
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016