Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/04/2016 at 09.30 A.M. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-per month
Job Location : DELHI
Walk In Date To Apply For This Job : 26/04/2016
Walk In Address For The Job Vacancy : DIVISION OF BIOCHEMISTRY NEW DELHI – 110012
Detail Of Post:
Title of the Project:“Exploring Heat-stable Rubsicoactivase from cereals for augmenting the activity of Rubisco in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under the heat stress”, –Department of Science and Technology (DST)/Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored project.
- No of Post : 01
- Emoluments (Fixed) per months: Rs. 25000/- + 30% HRA per month for I & II year; and 28000/- + 30% HRA for III year (as per DST norms)
- Essential : M. Sc. with specialization in Plant Biochemistry/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology NET/GATE qualified
- Desirable: Experience in molecular biology, biochemical techniques or tissue culture
- Age limit: 35 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidate as per govt. guidelines).
- Written Test on 26/04/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
The total duration of project is 3 years and the positions are purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. The renewal of yearly contract is subjected to the satisfactory performance of JRF. The biodata with full particulars i.e. qualifications, experience, NOC from the previous employer/ experience certificate, publications etc. along with original/attested copies of the certificates must be brought along with. The Interview of eligible candidates will be held in the Division of Biochemistry, IARI, PUSA Campus, New Delhi on 26th April, 2016 at 9.30 A.M. The interested candidates may also send their application in advance to [email protected] No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk In Date For This Job : 26/04/2016
VENUE : DIVISION OF BIOCHEMISTRY NEW DELHI – 110012