Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2016 – NO. 13-3/VEG SCI – 2016(DBT)/2729 . Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/3/2016 Jan 2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-35,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 11/3/2016
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Division of Vegetable Science ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi-110 012
Detail of Post :
Walk-in-interview for the Research Associate (RA) (`. 35000 + 30% HRA), Senior Research Fellows (JRF) (`. 25000 + 30% HRA) and Junior Research Fellows (JRF) (`. 25000 + 30% HRA) in different projects funded by different agencies i.e., ICAR, DBT and DST is to be held on 11th March, 2016. Details of the posts are as below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Age|
|Research Associate||1||Ph.D. or Master degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Plant Biotechnology/ Biochemistry / Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Breeding or Vegetable Science or Vegetable Breeding or Plant Biotechnology/ Plant breeding and /or Genetics with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree Or Candidate having post graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have qualified NET as per ICAR No. Edn/6/27/2014/HRD dated 13th July, 2015||Maximum age 35 years for RA/SRF/JRF Maximum age 35 years and
minimum age 18 years with age relaxation of five years for SC/ST/Exserviceman/women
and three years for OBC on the date of interview.
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
|Senior Research Fellow||1|
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test on 11/3/2016
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure ? :
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for a period one year, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the projects. The candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at this Institute/ICAR, as the positions are co-terminus with respective Project.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held on 11th March, 2016.
- Interested candidates should report at 9.30 AM in Seminar Hall, Division of Vegetable Science, IARI, New Delhi – 12.
- The number of posts is tentative and may increase or decrease depending upon availability of funds. A panel will be created to keep candidates in waiting list and candidates may be selected from this panel for other projects where essential qualifications and pay scale is similar. The panel will be valid for six months from the date of declaration of results.
- At the time of interview, the candidates are required to submit a set of all educational qualification from 10th onwards along with the original copy and degree or provisional certificate of post graduate degree as the case may be must be brought else his/her candidature will be rejected out rightly.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- Candidates are requested to bring copies of duly filled bio-data at the time of interview along with the original certificates and self attested photocopies of all requisite certificates. Declaration: The candidate intending to appear in interview has to declare the name, designation, nature of duties and relationship in writing, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/3/2016
Division of Vegetable Science ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi-110 012
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 13-3/VEG SCI – 2016(DBT)/2729 .