Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/01/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12/01/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Division of Microbiology Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi-110012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may appear in Walk-in-interview for the post of Senior Research Fellows in ICAR-AMAAS funded projects respectively, on 12th January 2015, at 10:00 a.m. as follows:
|Name of the Project||Name of the position||Emoluments Fixed per month*||Qualifications|
|Application of Microorganisms in agriculture and allied sectors (ICAR-AMAAS) Project title: Prospecting the potential of cyanobacteria based formulations as plant growth promoting and biocontrol agents in cereallegume cropping system and selected vegetables P.I. Dr. Radha Prasanna||SRFSenior Research Fellow (1)||Rs. 16,000 + HRA||
Essential- M.Sc. Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology / Biotechnology (with specialization in Plant-Microbe interactions) ; Good knowledge of computers and MS Office
Desirable – Experience of field work; soil/plant/ microbiological analyses or bioinformatic tools
|Application of Microorganisms in agriculture and allied sectors (ICAR-AMAAS) Metabolic engineering opportunities for enhanced production of biofuels through microbes (P.I.: Ms. Anju Arora)||SRFSenior Research Fellow (1)||Rs. 16,000 + HRA||
Essential: M. Sc. in Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemical engineering, Bioinformatics
Desirable: Experience in Microbiological, Molecular biology techniques, Bioinformatic tools and Fermentation, Handling of analytical equipments and good knowledge of computers.
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- The positions are purely temporary and can be terminated on one month’s notice / Termination of the project. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment at this institute as the position is purely temporary in nature and co-terminus with the project.
- Age maximum 35 years for SRF. (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates, as per government rules)
- Kindly send the biodata in the format given by email, one week before the interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates are requested to bring 5 copies of biodata at the time of interview (Format attached)
- Canvassing in any form can disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates without M.Sc. degree certificate/PDC will not be considered for interview.
- Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects
- Kindly bring attested copies of all requisite certificates Preference would be given to NET/GATE qualified candidates Walk-in-interview will be held on 12th January 2015 at 10.00 a.m. in the Conference Room of Division of Microbiology, IARI, New Delhi-110012.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/01/2015
Division of Microbiology Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi-110012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016