Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/2/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Division of Floriculture and Landscaping IARI, New Delhi-110012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Division of Floriculture and Landscaping, Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi intends to recruit one Junior Research Fellow in the externally funded project “Genetic divergence analysis and DNA fingerprinting of Indian bred roses” funded by DBT, Ministry of Science and Technology, New Delhi. The details of the position are given below:
|Name of the Principal Investigator||Name of Position||Emoluments per month||Essential qualification||Age limit|
|Dr. V. S. Raju Dantuluri Senior Scientist, Division of Floriculture and Landscaping, IARI, New Delhi-110012 Email :firstname.lastname@example.org||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) One Post||Rs.12,000/-||Essential: M.Sc. in Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, NET/GATE qualified Desirable: Working experience in molecular biology||Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women, (Relax able to SC/ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. rules )|
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- The total duration of the project is 3 years and the positions are purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. The renewal of the yearly contract is subject to satisfactory performance of JRF.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held on 12-02-2015 at 10.00 AM in the Division of Biochemistry and Landscaping IARI, New Delhi-110012
- The eligible/potential candidates will have to bring original certificates, self attested photocopies of all the required certificates (Degree, Mark Sheet, working experience etc.) and a copy of recent passport size photograph. The original or provisional degree of award of M.Sc. is essentially to be brought while attending the interview, failing which candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview on the above mentioned date, time and venue.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the Interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of candidature.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview in the format annexed along with the declaration. They may email a copy to Dr. V. S. Raju Dantuluri at email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/2/2015
Division of Floriculture and Landscaping IARI, New Delhi-110012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI|
|Other Agri jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017