Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate for Ph.D holders on September 06, 2014
Company name :Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Posts :Research Associate
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs.Rs 22000/ – p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Walk in Interview :September 06, 2014
Details of Post :
The Head, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi intends to recruit one post (unreserved) of Research Associate in the DBT funded project on “ Biofortification of wheat for micronutrients through conventional and molecular approaches”. The details of the position are given below:
- Post : Research Associate
- No. of posts : 01
- Emoluments : Rs 22000/month + 30% HRA
- Essential qualification : Candidate with Doctorate in Biotechnology or in Plant Breeding/Genetics/Life Sciences with Biotechnology as a subject
- Age limit : 40 years on the date of interview
- Desirable qualifications : Knowledge of field crops, statistical and molecular techniques
Terms & Conditions
- Age limit: Not more than 40 years on the date of interview. Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC
- The post is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for a period of one year, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is coterminus with the project.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held on 06.09.2014 at 10.00 AM in the Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110012.
- Reporting time: 9.30 AM in PG Lecture room, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110012
- The candidates will have to bring a copy of bio-data, original certificates, self-attestedphotocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and copy of recent passport size photograph. Ph.D. Degree or PDC as evidence of Thesis viva-voce having been held is to be essentially brought. MSc/ Ph.D. thesis and such documentary evidences should also be brought by the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview in the format annexed along with the declaration
Format for Bio data (to be submitted on the day of interview)
- Name with self-attested passport size photo,
- Father’s name,
- Date of birth,
- Present and permanent address, contact telephone no. and email ID
- Category: SC/ST/OBC/GEN,
- Qualification details (Institute, year and marks in class 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation
- Research experience with supporting documents
- Publications, if any
- No Objection Certificate from Employer, if applicable
- Any other additional informationCandidate should also attach with CV, the following declaration, duly filled and signed by the candidate:I declare that none of my near or distant relative is an employee of the Indian Council of Agricultural research (ICAR)/ Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).OrI am related to the following individuals employed in IARI, whose names and nature of relationship with me is furnished below.(strike out which is not applicable)If the above information is found not-correct or in the event of my concealing any facts, my candidature to the interview and my selection to the post be cancelled.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :September 06, 2014
VENUE : Reporting time: 9.30 AM in PG Lecture room, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017