Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/2/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 /- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||13/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Division of Agricultural Economics, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in interview for one post of Senior Research Fellow in the ICAR Funded Emeritus Scientist Scheme for the research project entitled “Competitiveness and Comparative Trade Advantage: An Empirical Analysis of India and Selected Countries” operating in the Division of Agricultural Economics, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110 012
Name of Post
No. of Post
|Name of the Principal Investigator|
|Senior Research Fellow (One post)||01||Rs 16000/- plus 30 % HRA||
M.Sc. / Masters degree in Agricultural Economics / Economics / Dairy Economics / Livestock Economics / Fisheries Economics / Agricultural Statistics / Statistics / Agribusiness Management
Dr. V. C. Mathur Emeritus Scientist
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 6/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- Age: Maximum age limit is 35 years with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates as per Govt. of India/ ICAR Rules.
- A candidate will have to produce a no-objection and experience certificate from their employer in case he / she is employed.
- The walk-in interview will be held on Friday, 13th February, 2015 at 10:00 AM in the Division of Agricultural Economics, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
- The position is purely contractual, non-regular and co-terminus with the research project / scheme. Appointment can be terminated on one month’s notice.
- Selected candidate will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment / absorption either in IARI or in ICAR.
- Candidates should appear at the interview with a signed copy of their application, recent passport size photographs, original certificates and attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards.
- Candidates without M.Sc./Masters degree certificate/PDC (provisional degree certificate) will not be considered for interview.
- Candidates reaching after the specified time may not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates whose near/distant relative(s) is(are) employees of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare it and communicate this to this office as per format given below. Such declaration must reach the undersigned by post or through e-mail [email protected] before the interview date. Candidates having no near/distant relative(s) working at ICAR/IARI will also furnish a declaration (format given below) on the date of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 6/2/2015
Division of Agricultural Economics, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016