Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for M.Sc/ B.Tech holders on November 15, 2014
Company name :Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Posts :Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.14000-18000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Walk in Interview :November 15, 2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
The Head, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi intends to recruit one post of Senior Research Fellow in the DBT funded project on “Characterization of peptides in selected wheat cultivars which are less immunogenic to patients with celiac disease”. The details of the position are given below:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : MSc in basic sciences and two years research experience in use of biochemical/ molecular techniques/ bioinformatics Or B Tech (Biotech) with GATE or equivalent qualification and two years research experience in use of biochemical/ molecular techniques/ bioinformatics Or MSc in basic sciences with NET-JRF qualified and two years research experience in use of biochemical/molecular techniques/ bioinformatics
- Salary : Rs.14000-18000/- p.m
Terms & Conditions :
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years on the date of interview, Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST/PH & women and three years for OBC
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for a period of three months, which may be extended periodically subjected to performance till the termination of the project which is one year. The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held on 15th November, 2014. Interested candidates should report at 9.30 AM in Seminar Hall, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110012. The candidates will have to bring a copy of bio-data, publications, original certificates, self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and copy of recent passport size photograph. The originals are essentially to be brought while attending the interview, failing which candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Documents such as dissertation report/thesis etc. should be presented to Board if asked for.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination. The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview in the format annexed along with a declaration. The candidate intending to appear for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing in advance so as to reach AO, Division of Genetics. All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview
- CV format SRF: 1. Name with self-attested passport size photo, 2. Father/Mother’s name, 3. Date of birth, 4. Present and permanent address, contact telephone no. and email ID 5. Category: SC/ ST/ OBC/ GEN, 6. Qualification details (Institute, year and marks in class 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation7. Research experience with supporting documents, 8. Publications, if any 9. No Objection Certificate from the current Employer, if applicable 9. Any other additional information. The declaration as below also should be appended with the CV.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 15.11.2014
Venue : Division of Genetics, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110 012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016