Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Fellow & More Vacancies for Matriculate (10th/12th), M.Sc/ Ph.D holders on DEC 08, 2014
Company name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Posts : Research Fellow & More Vacancies
Qualification : Matriculate (10th/12th), M.Sc/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.5000-30,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 10
Location : Delhi
Walk in date : 08.12.2014
Details of Post :
Research Fellow & More Vacancies:
- Project title: NUTRIENT DELIVERY SYSTEM IN CROP PLANTS TO AUGMENT ACQUISITION, TRANSLOCATION AND UTILIZATION EFFICIENCY
- Funding agency: Virtual Fertilizer Research Center, International Fertilizer Development Center, Washington DC, USA
- Positions: Research Fellow – 04, Semi-skilled labour – 05, Un-skilled labour – 01
- Research Fellow – Rs. 30,000/- per month consolidated S
- emi-skilled worker – Rs. 8,000/- per month consolidated; and Un-skilled worker – Rs. 5,000/- consolidated
- Duration of project: 24 months
RESEARCH FELLOW – 03 post
- Qualification : First class M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Botany/ Plant Physiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences (preferably Plant Sciences) from a recognized University with two years experience post M.Sc. Candidates with publication in impact factor journals and/or already registered for Ph.D. elsewhere will be an added qualification.
- Desirable qualification: Hands on experience in physiological and molecular biological techniques, proficiency in MS Office and use of internet.
RESEARCH FELLOW – 01 post
- Qualification : First class M.Sc. in Agricultural Chemistry/ Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry with two years experience post M.Sc. Candidates with publication in impact factor journals and/or already registered for Ph.D. elsewhere will be an added qualification.
- Desirable qualification: Hands on experience in chemical analysis of soils and plant, pot and field experiments involving crops.
Qualification for Semi-skilled worker: Matriculate with two years working experience in field and laboratory; Un-skilled worker: Non-matriculate.
Age limit: Maximum age 35 years for Research Fellows and 30 years for Semi-skilled worker /Un-Skilled worker (5 years relaxation for SC/ST & women candidates).
Date, time and venue of interview: 8th December 2014 at 10:00 AM, Committee Room, Division of Plant Physiology, IARI, New Delhi 110 012.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. The candidate shall not claim for regular appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Bring attested copies and originals of all certificates from class 10th onwards along with bio-data, proof of date of birth, reprints of publications, thesis, one passport size photo, NOC from present employer, experience certificate and proof of registration, if registered for Ph.D.
- Applicants can send their resume in advance to Dr. Renu Pandey, Senior Scientist, Division of Plant Physiology, IARI, New Delhi-12, E-mail: [email protected]
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 08.12.2014
Venue : Date, time and venue of interview: 8th December 2014 at 10:00 AM, Committee Room, Division of Plant Physiology, IARI, New Delhi 110 012.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI|