Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with M.Sc educational background on November 18, 2014
Company name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Walk in Date : 18.11.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow :
- Project Title: ORP Research Project entitled “Diagnosis and Management of Leaf Spot Diseases of Field and Horticultural Crops”
- Number of posts: One Senior Research Fellow
- Date of the Interview: 18.11.2014
- Eligibility qualification for Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. Life Sciences/ M.Sc. Biotechnology with special reference to Plant Pathology/ Microbiology having good academic record & hands–on experience of working with microbes (lab), fields (crops) and knowledge of computers.
- Desirable preference: Should have hands–on experience in handling Plant pathogens and Biocontrol and working in agricultural fields.
- Pay scale: For Senior Research Fellow: Rs.18, 000/- + 30% H.R.A. per month.
- Age: Not more than 35 years (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government rules).
Eligible candidates should bring their application giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and three passport size photographs. The above post is purely temporary. The candidates will not have any right for absorption in any capacity. For further details candidates may log on to www.iari.res.in.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date :18.11.2014
Venue : DIVISION OF PLANT PATHOLOGY INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE NEW DELHI-12
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017