Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for M.Sc/M.Tech holders on October 10, 2014
Company name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc/M.Tech
Salary : Rs.16000-18000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Walk in date : October 10, 2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow
The Head, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi intends to recruit one post of Senior Research Fellow in the DBT funded project on “Characterization of peptides in selected wheat cultivars which are less immunogenic to patients with celiac disease”. The details of the position are given below:
Name of the Post : Senior Research Fellow
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : MSc Biotech/Ag. Biotech/Plant Breeding/Biochemistry with NET Or M Tech (Biotech)
- Desirable : Research experience of biochemical and molecular techniques and bioinformatics, Filed experience of wheat crop
- Age : Not more than 35 years on the date of interview, Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST/PH & women and three years for OBC
- Remuneration : Rs 16000+30% HRA or Rs 18000+30% HRA
Terms & Conditions :
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for a period of three months, which may be extended periodically subjected to performance till the termination of the project which is three years. The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates will have to bring a copy of bio-data, publications, original certificates, self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and copy of recent passport size photograph. The originals are essentially to be brought while attending the interview, failing which candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview. Documents such as dissertation report/thesis etc. should be presented to Board if asked for.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview in the format annexed along with a declaration. The candidate intending to appear for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing in advance so as to reach AO, Division of Genetics. All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview
How to apply :
The interview of eligible candidates will be held on 10th October, 2014. Interested candidates should report at 9.30 AM in Library/Seminar Hall, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110012.
CV format SRF: 1. Name with self-attested passport size photo, 2. Father/Mother’s name, 3. Date of birth, 4. Present and permanent address, contact telephone no. and email ID 5. Category: SC/ST/OBC/GEN, 6. Qualification details (Institute, year and marks in class 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation7. Research experience with supporting documents, 8. Publications, if any 9. No Objection Certificate from Employer, if applicable 9. Any other additional information. The declaration as below also should be appended with the CV.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : October 10, 2014
Venue : Library/Seminar Hall, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IARI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016