Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/9/2015 at 9.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.Sc
Salary : Rs.25,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 21/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Agricultural Research Institute,New Delhi-110012
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Position : Junior Research Fellow
- Name of the Project :Assessment of symbiotic nitrogen fixing potential and phosphorus use efficiency in chickpea lines/genotypes
- EmoluMent Per Month : Rs.25,000/-+HRA
- Education Qualification :Essential: M.Sc.Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology with NET qualification(or)M.Sc. Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology with four years bachelor’s degree
Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years(age relaxation of five years for SC/ST &women and three years for OBC)
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 21/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI):
- The positions are purely temporary and can be terminated on one month’s notice / Termination of the project. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at this institute as the positions are purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Candidates are requested to bring duly filled bio data in the prescribed format at the time of interview (format enclosed) along with the original certificates and attested photocopies of all requisite certificates
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates without M.Sc. degree certificate/PDC (provisional degree certificate) will not be considered for interview.
- Candidates reaching after specified timing will not be entertained
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/9/2015