Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/9/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.18,000/p.m
Job Location : NewDelhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 21/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, NewDelhi-110012
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Tittle : “Virus -vector relationships in dissemination of chirke and foorkey diseases of large cardamom by aphids in the sub -Himalayan Mountains”
- Position and No of Post : Senior Research Fellow(02 post)
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc. Biotechnology / Molecular biology/
- Desirable : Experience in plant virology / CSIR NET
- Emoluments : Rs. 18000 *+30% HRA
- Age :35 year
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 21/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI):
- The above post is purely temporary, yearly extended based on progress, time bound and co – terminus with the project.
- Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per government rules.
- No objection certificate from the employer, in case he/she has an employment.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate .
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Application format : 1. Name, 2. Father ’ s name, 3. Date of birth, 4. Present and permanent address, contact telephone no. and email ID, 5. Category: SC/ST/OBC/GEN, 6. Qualification details (Institute, year and marks in class 10th , 12th , graduate and post graduate), 7 . Research experience with support document, 8 . CSIR/NET detail, 9. Publication if any, 10. Signature of the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/9/2015
Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, NewDelhi-110012
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016