Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) No. KU/Rect/Interview/15. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on18/9/2015 at 9.45 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy :05 post
Salary : Rs.25,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job:18/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Seminar Hall,Division ofGenetics,IARI, New Delhi 110012
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Senior Research Fellow (Five posts)
Qualification : Master’s Degree in Agriculture/Agronomy , Plant Biotechnology, Biochemistry/ Life Sciences with specialization in Plant breeding and/or Genetics or Biotechnology/ Plant breeding and/or Genetics with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree or Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree with NET qualified
Emoluments : Rs.25000+30%HRA
Desirable :Research experience of field crops/ quality analysis of wheat/molecular markers
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on18/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) :
- Age limit : Not more than 35 years with age relaxation of five years for SC/ST /PH & women and three years for OBC on the date of interview
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for a period till March, 2016 , which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project .The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co -terminus with the project.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held on September, 18th, 2015 .
- Interested candidates should report at 9.45AM in Seminar Hall, Division of Genetics ,IARI, New Delhi 110012.
- The candidates will have to bring a copy of bio – data, publications, original educational and experience certificates, self – attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and copy of recent passport size photograph. The originals are essentially to be brought while attending the interview, failing which candidate will not be allowed to attend the i nterview. At the time of the interview, the original degree or provisional certificate of post graduate degree as the case may be must be brought else his/her candidature will be rejected outrightly.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications wold be entertained for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination. Format for Bio data CV format S RF (four copies of the format and only one self – attested copy of the proof of documents) : 1. Name with self – attested passport size photo, 2. Father’s /mother’s name, 3. Date of birth, 4. Present and permanent address, contact telephone no. and email ID 5. Cat
- egory: SC/ST/OBC/GEN, 6. Qualification details (Institute, year and marks in class 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation Training attended . Research experience, . Publications, if any . No Objection Certificate from Employer , if applicable.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :18/9/2015
Seminar Hall,Division ofGenetics,IARI, New Delhi 110012
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017