Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.23,000-24,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 21/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Walk-In interview at Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi -110012
Detail of Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) Research Associate Recruitment:
WALK-IN INTERVIEW will be held for the position of Research Associate at IASRI, Pusa, New Delhi under the scheme Network Project: “Impact Assessment of Agricultural Research and Development on purely contractual temporary basis.The appointment will be on contractual/ temporary basis upto 31st March, 2017. Details are as under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|One post of Research Associate (R.A.), up to 31.03.2017 or coterminus with the project whichever is earlier.||1||
Ph.D. in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Econometrics/ Economics/ Agricultural Economics and allied disciplines OR Post-Graduation in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Econometrics/ Economics/ Agricultural Economics and allied disciplines with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent with at least 02 years of research experience
Desirable 1. Knowledge of Econometric Modelling 2. Knowledge of computer programming 3. Expertise on use of statistical software like R, SAS etc
|Consolidated Rs. 24000/- per month + 30% HRA for Ph.D holders and consolidated Rs. 23000/- per month + 30% HRA for Master Degree||Age should not be more than 40 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/ women candidates) and 3 years for OBC candidates as on date of interview.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 21/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate vacancy in Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI):
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited to appear for Walk-In interview at Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi -110012, along with filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, Ph.D. or M.Sc. certificate (as the case may be) must be produced at the time of interview in either original or provisional, Bio-Data, attested copies of allexperience certificates, testimonials etc., one passport size photographand one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- Candidates are necesaarily required to produce original certficates at the time of interview, which will be returned to them.
- The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointement as the position is purely temporary.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to appear who have all the original certificates and their photocopies. Candidates who have final marksheets but not their provisional or original certificates of Ph.D. or M.Sc. (as the case may be) with them , will NOT be allowed to appear for interview.
- The candidates are required to submit the application in at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration.
- The candidate intending to visit for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IASRI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing as detailed in ANNEXURE-III, before start of the interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration (as detailed in ANNEXURE-I and ANNEXURE-II) duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
- The total number of vacancies may vary depending on other project requirements, if any, on the date of interview.
- Candidates should produce the No Objection Certificate from their present employer, if any.
- Decision of Director, IASRI will be final and binding in all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/7/2015
Walk-In interview at Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi -110012
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017