Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/4/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000-16,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi -110012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in interview will be held for the position of Senior Research Fellow at IASRI, Pusa, New Delhi under the project “Whole Genome Sequencing and Development of Allied Genomics Resources in Two Commercially Important Fish- Labeo rohita and Clarius batrachus” funded by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi on purely contractual temporary basis.The appointment will be on contractual/ temporary basis upto September, 2016. Details are as under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow||01||
Post-Graduation in Bioinformatics/ Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Biotechnology or equivalent
Desirable Knowledge of Statistical Analysis/ Bioinformatics tools/ computer programming for computational genomics
1. Consolidated Rs. 12000/- per month + 30% HRA (For post graduate candidates) 2. Consolidated Rs. 14000/- per month + 30% HRA (For post graduate candidates with NET/ GATE) 3. Consolidated Rs. 16000/- per month + 30% HRA (For post graduate candidates with NET/ GATE and TWO years experience)
|Age should not be more than 35 years for the post of Senior Research Fellow (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/ women candidates) and 3 years for OBC candidates as on date of interview.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI):
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited to appear for Walk-In interview at Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi -110012, along with filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, Ph.D. or M.Sc. certificate (as the case may be) must be produced at the time of interview in either original or provisional, Bio-Data, attested copies of all experience certificates, testimonials etc., one passport size photograph and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- Candidates are necesaarily required to produce original certficates at the time of interview, which will be returned to them.
- The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointement as the position is purely temporary.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to appear who have all the original certificates and their photocopies. Candidates who have final marksheets but not their provisional or original certificates of Ph.D. or M.Sc. (as the case may be) with them , will NOT be allowed to appear for interview.
- The candidates are required to submit the application in at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration.
- The candidate intending to visit for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IASRI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing as detailed in ANNEXURE-III, before start of the interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration (as detailed in ANNEXURE-I and ANNEXURE-II) duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview. 10. The total number of vacancies may vary depending on other project requirements, if any, on the date of interview.
- Candidates should produce the No Objection Certificate from their present employer, if any.
- Decision of Director, IASRI will be final and binding in all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/4/2015
Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi -110012
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016