Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/2/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||IASRI, Library Avenue, PUSA, New Delhi – 110 012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in interview will be held for the position of Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow at IASRI, Pusa, New Delhi under the National Professor’s project “Designs for Single Factor and Multi-factor Experiments and their applications in Systems Research” on purely contractual temporary basis.The appointment will be on contractual/ temporary basis upto 16th March, 2016. Details are as under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Associate (R.A.)||01||1. M.Sc. in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Application/ MCA or equivalent with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average 2. At least two years of research experience as evidence from Fellowship/Associateship/Training/ Other engagements. OR Ph.D. in above subjects||Consolidated Rs. 24000/- per month + 30% HRA for Ph.D holders and consolidated Rs. 23000/- per month + 30% HRA for Master Degree.||Age should not be more than 35 years for the post of Senior Research Fellow and 40 years for the post of Research associate (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/ women candidates) and 3 years for OBC candidates as on date of interview|
|Senior Research Fellow (S.R.F.)||01||M.Sc. in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Application/ MCA or equivalent||Consolidated Rs. 16000/- per month + 30% HRA for first and second year and consolidated Rs. 18000/- per month + 30% HRA for third year||Age should not be more than 35 years for the post of Senior Research Fellow and 40 years for the post of Research associate (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/ women candidates) and 3 years for OBC candidates as on date of interview|
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) – Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 20/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI):
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited to appear for Walk-In interview at Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi -110012, along with filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, Ph.D. or M.Sc. certificate (as the case may be) must be produced at the time of interview in either original or provisional, Bio-Data, attested copies of all experience certificates, testimonials etc., one passport size photograph and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- Candidates are necesaarily required to produce original certficates at the time of interview, which will be returned to them.
- The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointement as the position is purely temporary.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to appear who have all the original certificates and their photocopies. Candidates who have final marksheets but not their provisional or original certificates of Ph.D. or M.Sc. (as the case may be) with them , will NOT be allowed to appear for interview.7. The candidates are required to submit the application in at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration.
- The candidate intending to visit for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IASRI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing as detailed in ANNEXURE-III, before start of the interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration (as detailed in ANNEXURE-I and ANNEXURE-II) duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
- The total number of vacancies may vary depending on other project requirements, if any, on the date of interview.
- Decision of Director, IASRI will be final and binding in all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/2/2015
IASRI, Library Avenue, PUSA, New Delhi – 110 012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IASRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016