Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate for M.Sc/ Ph.D holders on December 10, 2014
Company name : Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI)
Posts : Research Associate
Qualification : M.Sc/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 24000/- p.m.
No of Post : 10
Location : Delhi
Walk in date : December 10, 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate at IASRI, Pusa, New Delhi under the scheme “Centre for Agricultural Bioinformatics (CABin) on purely contractual temporary basis.The appointment will be on contractual/ temporary basis upto 31st March, 2017.Initial appointment will be for six months; which will be extended further based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate. Details are as under:-
|SL.No||Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Emoluments||Age Limit|
|1||Research Associate||Ph.D in Bioinformatics. or Post-Graduation in Bioinformatics/
Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/Computer Science/ Computer Application/Agricultural Science or equivalent with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent with at least two years of research experience.
Desirable : Knowledge of
Statistical and Computational
Genomics/ Proteomics/ Bioinformatics. Expertise on use of various
|10||Consolidated Rs. 24000/- per month + 30% HRA for Ph.D holders and consolidated Rs. 23000/-
per month + 30% HRA for Master Degree
|Age should not be more than 40 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/ women candidates) and 3 years for
OBC candidates as on date of interview.
How to apply
Walk in Interview will be held on 10.12.2014
Terms and Conditions:-
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited to appear for Walk-In interview at Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi -110012, along with filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, Ph.D. or M.Sc. certificate (as the case may be) must be produced at the time of interview in either original or provisional, Bio-Data, attested copies of allexperience certificates, testimonials etc., one passport size photographand one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- Candidates are necesaarily required to produce original certficates at the time of interview, which will be returned to them.
- The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointement as the position is purely temporary.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to appear who have all the original certificates and their photocopies. Candidates who have final marksheets but not their provisional or original certificates of Ph.D. or M.Sc. (as the case may be) with them , will NOT be allowed to appear for interview.
- The candidates are required to submit the application in at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration.
- The candidate intending to visit for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IASRI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing as detailed in ANNEXURE-III, before start of the interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration (as detailed in ANNEXURE-I and ANNEXURE-II) duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
- Decision of Director, IASRI will be final and binding in all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : December 10, 2014
Venue : IASRI, Pusa, New Delhi
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IASRI|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016