Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with M.Sc / M.C.A educational background on September 25, 2014
Company name :Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI)
Posts :Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc / M.C.A
Salary : Rs.16000-18000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date : 25/9/2014
Details of Post :
Walk-in-interview will be held on September 25, 2014 at 11:00 A.M. at IASRI, New Delhi for a project “Development of Innovative Approaches for Small Area Estimation of Crop Yield, Socio-Economic and Food Insecurity Parameters” funded by ICAR’s Lal Bahadur Shastri Outstanding Young Scientist Award 2012 for the following post. The appointment will be on contractual basis up to 8 th December, 2016 or till the termination of the project whichever is earlier and the incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under ICAR.
Senior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : M.Sc in Agricultural Statistics / Statistics / Computer Application / MCA or equivalent
- Desirable : Expertise in computer usage. Experience of working in R/SAS
- Emoluments for Senior Research Fellow: Consolidated Rs. 16000/- per month + 30% HRA for first and second year and consolidated Rs. 18000/- per month + 30% HRA for third year
- Age Limit : 35 years for men & 40 years for women
Interested candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in-Interview on the date and time as specified above in Room No. 106, Training Cum Administrative Block of the Institute along with their application giving bio-data with attested copies of certificates, degrees, testimonials, etc. and one passport size photograph. ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES/ DEGREES are needed to be produced at the time of interview. No T.A. /D.A. will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:-
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited to appear for Walk-In interview at Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi -110012 with application, Bio-Data, all educational and experience certificates.
- Candidates are necessarily required to produce ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES at the time of interview, which after verification will be returned to them.
- The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointment as the position is purely temporary.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appaearing in interview.
- Decision of Director, IASRI will be final and binding in all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 25/9/2014
Venue : Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi -110012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IASRI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017