Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Hindi Typist, Superintendent through recruitment notification – Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2015 – DAVP/10801/11/0012/1516. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Air Force (IAF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Hindi Typist, Superintendent Job on or before 26/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Air Force (IAF)
Vacancy Name : Hindi Typist, Superintendent
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Air Force (IAF), New Delhi- 110010
Detail of Indian Air Force (IAF) Hindi Typist, Superintendent Recruitment:
President Central Airmen Selection Board, Brar Square, Naraina, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi – 10 invites application from eligible Indian Citizens for the following Posts:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Hindi Typist||1||Essential:- (i) 12tn Class 01 pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University. (ii) Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minute on computer, corresponding to 10500 KDPHII9000 KDPH on an average of . 5 key depressions for each word. (Note:- Typing test will be conducted only Oncomputer)||Rs 5200 – 20200 + 1900 (Grade Pay) (PB-1)||Age 18 to 27 years|
|Superintendent (Stores)||1||Essential:- Graduate of a 01 recognized University or equivalent. Desirable: Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or Private sector||Rs.5200 – 20200 + 2400(Grade Pay) (PB-1) Age 18||Age 18 to 25 years|
Selection Procedure for Indian Air Force (IAF) – Hindi Typist, Superintendent Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Hindi Typist, Superintendent Vacancy in Indian Air Force (IAF) :
- Number of vacancies is subject to variation/change without any prior information.
- The above posts carry an All India service liability.
- Application should be submitted in prescribed Performa, as per specimen given below, along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials for educational qualifications along with mark sheet/experience/date of birth certificate and caste certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority etc. will not be accepted. No original certificates needs to be submitted with the application.
- The application should be addressed to “The President, Central Airmen Selection Board, Brar Square, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi-110010”.
- The post for which applying must clearly be written on Top Right Hand corner of the envelope containing the application.
- Last date for receipt of application is within 30 days from publication of this advertisement.
- A self-addressed envelope affixing Rs. 5/- postage stamp to be attached along with the application.
- Applications are to be forwarded only through Ordinary Post. Application sent through Registered post/by Hand at Office gate/ Speed Post/Courier will be rejected. Application received prior to the date of publication of this notification will not be entertained and will be rejected.
- Applications received prior to the date of publication of this notification and after closing date will not be entertained andwill be rejected. m The application can be rejected by the Board without any intimation, if found incomplete/not as per format.
- A candidate whose application is received in time and found complete/eligible in all respects during scrutiny will be called for test/interview.
- Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test/interview. If the number of application received is too large in comparison to the number of posts, only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test. If no letter is received by the candidates within 45 days form closing date of applications. It may be presumed that his/her application has been rejected and his/her name is not placed among the shortlisted candidates and no query in this regard will be entertained. Cm) Candidates should note that, if .at any stage of recruitment it is found that the candidate has submitted any false/fabricated information/documents, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately and he/she will be liable for criminal charges wider IPC 1860
- Written examination for the post of Hindi Typist and Superintendent (Store) will consist of four papers of General intelligence, English Language, numerical aptitude and General awareness.
- Question paper will be bilingual except English paper and so answers can be given in Hindi also.
- Candidates are required to bring their own hard board for writtentest.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test(s)/interview.
- Applicants serving under Government / Semi-Govt / PSUs must apply through proper channel.
- Any representation/recommendation will make the candidature of a candidates liable for disqualification. Note: Women employees fulfilling the requirement for applying the above posts are allowed to avail the benefits available to women as mentioned in the Min of Pers, DOP&T OM No. 13018/4/2009-Estt(L) dated 08 Jul 09
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/6/2015
Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2014 – DAVP/10801/11/0012/1516.
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016