Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Air Force (IAF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Multi Tasking Staff on or before 07/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Air Force (IAF)
Vacancy Name : Multi Tasking Staff
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : PORT BLAIR
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Air Force (IAF), HEAD QUARTER AIR FORCE COMPONENT CHAKRAGAON, PORT BLAIR
Detail Of Indian Air Force (IAF) Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible citizens for the undermentioned posts for employment in Indian Air Force at 37 .Wing, Air Force Station Carnicobar under Headquarter Air Force Component, Chakragaon Port Blair. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format to the postal address as shown below:
- No of post : 02 Posts
- Age Limit for MTS – 18 to 25 years for general candidates .(UR), 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST (as on last date of receiptof application). SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen applying. for unreserved posts are not entitled-to any relaxation of age limit
- MTS – Matriculation or’equivalent Pass
- Desirable – One year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestetner Operator or Mali from an organisation or Institute.
- Scale of Pay – Pay Band (MTS) – Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs 1800/
Selection Procedure For Indian Air Force (IAF) – Multi Tasking Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in Indian Air Force (IAF):
- Applications are to be forwarded only through ordinary post. Applications sent through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier will not be accepted.
- Date/ Time of Tests/Interview to the eligible shortlisted candidates will be intimated by post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Test/Interview.
- Original certificate are not to be sent.
- Probation. Selected candidates will be kept on probation period for two years. Eligible candidates including women can apply as per format given as under duly supported with the following documents. Application is. to be forwarded to The Station Commander Air Force Station/ Camicobar. ” ‘ (a) Attested photocopy of date of birth.vqualitication and .caste -certificate issued by competent civil authority. .’
(b) Application duly typed with recent photoqraph jpassport size) attested by self. . (c) Self-addressed envelope with stamp of Rs 5/- pasted’.
(d) Experience certificate, for the post of MTS from the employer.
- The Station Commander Air Force Station Carnicobar have the right toreject any application without assigning any reason ..Similarty, Headquarter Air. Force Component
- Last date of receipt of application is’ 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
- Eligible candidates desirous of applying are to forward, their application form as per prescribed format with enclosures to The Station Commander Air Force Station Carnicobar.
- Application as per given formal duly typed in English on foolscape paper with two recent passport size photographs (one self attested photograph is to be pasted on the application)
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PI1/Ex-Servicemeri’are'” to’ enclose copies of certificates issued by the Competent Authority supporting their category and reservation status.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/07/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017