Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fast track selection through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ B.E/B.Tech/ B.Com/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ MA/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Air Force (IAF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Fast track selection Job 28.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Indian Air Force (IAF)
|| Fast track selection
||10TH/12TH/Any Graduate/ B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/M.Com/CA/ICWA/M.A/M.Sc
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||HKBK College of Engineering, 22/1, Nagawara, Bengaluru – 560 045
Detail of Indian Air Force (IAF) Fast track selection Recruitment:
Invites enterprising & adventurous men & women to join as officers in Flying, Meteorology and Accounts Branches through Fast track selection at Bengaluru on 28 February At HKBK College of Engineering, 22/1, Nagawara, Bengaluru – 560 045
||Graduate (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognised University who have attained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together a n d h a v e p a s s e d M a t h s a n d P h y s i c s a t 1 0 + 2 l e v e l o r BE / B Tech degree (Four year course) from a recognised University with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate in all papers put together.
||19-23 yrs* [Born between 02 July 1992 to 01 July 1996(both dates inclusive)]
||Graduate Degree in Commerce (B Com) (Minimum three year degree course) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all papers put together or Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M Com) / CA / ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together.
||20-23 yrs # ** [Born between 02 July 1992 to 01 July 1995(both dates inclusive)]
||Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream / Mathematics / Statistics / Geography / Computer Applications / Environmental Science / Applied Physics / Oceanography / Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology / Ecology & Environment / Geo-physics / Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level, with a minimum of 55% marks in both
||20-25 yrs*** [Born between 02 July 1990 to 01 July 1995(both dates inclusive)]
Selection Procedure for Indian Air Force (IAF) – Fast track selection Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.02.2015
- All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam, Interview.
How to apply for Fast track selection Vacancy in Indian Air Force (IAF):
- Registration will be carried only for degree holders and appearing candidates of 2015 batch. Candidates appearing in final year/semester examinations may apply for courses commencing July 2015 provided they fulfill the following conditions:- (a)Candidates should not have any present backlog and should have secured a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together upto the last semester/year for which results have been declare at the time of SSB. (b)Candidates should be able to provide provisional/original certificate issued by University latest by 15 June 15.
- Candidates short listed on the basis of Phase-I testing (AFCAT and Screening test for Flying & Accounts Branch and only Screening test for Meteorology Branch) will be called for further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards. Selected candidates should be able to submit all documents before 15 June 15 and will be inducted for training in July 2015 Course.
- Candidates who have already appeared for 5 Day testing in any of the AFSBs for 198/15F/SSC/M, 198/15F/SSC/W (for Flying Branch) & 197/15G/PC/M,197/15G/SSC/M and 197/15G/SSC/W (for Accounts and Meteorology Branch) are not eligible. Airmen and other equivalents are not eligible to apply.
- List of documents to be carried by candidates for registration:- (a)10th and 12th mark sheet and pass certificate. (b)All semester/year mark sheet of Graduation/ Post Graduation course along with provisional/original degree certificate. (c)Two recent passport size colour photograph and proof of identity.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.02.2015